Suma - Grey Cat

Suma is our 10 year old grey cat. He's a very large cat, but a gentle giant indeed. Very sweet.

9 years ago we adopted him from the humane society. We've never regretted it.

He likes to wave to me, kiss me, pose, give me right tootsie, give me left tootsie, give me two tootsies, touch me. He also likes to drink water from my cupped hand.

The coolest trick he does is "show Mommy teeth." He will repeatedly yawn BIG on command when I as him to show me teeth. He likes to pose for the camera. He gets rewarded for all his tricks.

Suma - Grey Cat

Suma - Grey Cat

By Grayce Pedulla Dillon from Fort Pierce, FL

I just HAD to respond. Suma is so regal in the first photo! He is such a goodlooking cat, too!

What a beautiful kitty-how lucky you both are to have each other!

Beautiful! The close up reminds me of my kitty that I use to have and love. Still miss him and its been 20 years now.

Thanks for your comments. Suma is a treasure. I love him so much. Valbush, I understand. I lost a dog that long ago, and miss him still. He was a joy.

Grayce

Beautiful, regal looking cat!

Oh, Suma is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing

him with us!

That picture of Suma on the couch is very regal indeed! So handsome and the photo looks like

a picture on a magazine cover. I love those grey

eyes and hearing about his fun ways. Thank you for sharing with us.

He is precious! You have given Suma a wonderful home with all of the love you have for him.

All of my kitties have been from rescue and I know how they can capture our hearts.

Thank you so much for sharing his picture and story.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

Gorgeous! That is a lovely picture of a wonderful cat! I would love to see a picture of him doing some of his tricks! Thank you for sharing him!

Enjoy !

He's a handsome fellow, indeed. But you are a heck of a photographer, too. Wonderful lighting on the first shot! (Of course it helps to have a ham as a subject!)l

He does look like he is posing for the camera, maybe you should see if you can get him in commercials.

Zig

That photo of Suma posing is so beautiful I had to print it out! The way he is posing reminds me of Aslan in an older video version that I love.

Wow, what a picture. Suma looks very sophistocated. You are a great photographer. But you also have a great subject. Loved it!

can I have him? It's a great picture and he is so nice

Suma is no longer with me. It's been just about a year now, since he passed away. He got sick suddenly, during the pet food crisis. We invested a fortune to find what was wrong and no one, not even specialists could answer. It was terrible. His stomach swelled, and he lost weight. He was gone within two weeks. I can't even write this without crying. He meant so much to me, and I wasn't able to do anything to help him. I am still very much grieving.

Photos Pets CatsMay 2, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄