Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Basset Hound With a Rash on Belly

My female Bassett hound has developed a rash all over her belly. It is the first year she has ever had this. She is eating the same food and drinking the same water. All of a sudden she has red blotches and bumps on her belly and under her little arms.

I took her to the vet and he said that he has had 10 other Bassett hounds like this but failed to know the answer. He was going to call a dermatologist for pets but I have not heard a response. I live in the deep south and the heat is very hot. I have tried everything: calamine lotion, triple antibiotic and others.

Does anyone a home remedy that is affective.

Thanks and help please,

Dar

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Basset Hound With a Rash on Belly