Basset Hound With a Rash on Belly

My female Bassett hound has developed a rash all over her belly. It is the first year she has ever had this. She is eating the same food and drinking the same water. All of a sudden she has red blotches and bumps on her belly and under her little arms.

I took her to the vet and he said that he has had 10 other Bassett hounds like this but failed to know the answer. He was going to call a dermatologist for pets but I have not heard a response. I live in the deep south and the heat is very hot. I have tried everything: calamine lotion, triple antibiotic and others.

Does anyone a home remedy that is affective.

Thanks and help please,

Dar

Answers

My basset developed a very similar rash. I tried many things but finally found that giving him one benadryl 25 MG tablet twice a day took it away and also cleared up his eye gunk and a ras under his neck. It has because a part of his daily diet.

Looking at Dog's Rash
Treating a Dog's Rash
Pets HealthJune 16, 2005
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos
Getting Rid of Belly Fat
Getting Rid of Belly Fat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 11:04:42 PM on 10.0.1.170 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.