Buying Silk Wedding Flowers

Where can I buy silk wedding flowers?

By Bernice

Depending on the type and color you want, WalMart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby all sell silk flowers. A lot will depend on the time of year, what kind of flowers you will find.

I got my daughters wedding silk flowers at Jo Ann Fabrics. We had burgundy roses full bloom and buds that were so real looking that people were trying to smell them! If you can catch a sale on their flowers makes it well worth it. I thought they were beautiful!

Dollar Tree also sells some very nice ones.

When I got married I bought a lot of stuff online at What a savings! I have also bought other craft and party supplies there.

I just found an awesome website that has lots of wedding stuff including silk flowers check it out

As a silk wedding flower designer of 10 years I want to encourage you to buy the highest quality silk floral materials you can. Make sure to purchase a single sample of each type of flower you are considering from on-line retailers. Feel it, check stem quality, look at color depth, check the type of silk material that it is.

Filler flowers don't necessarily need to be as high of quality, as they are typically smaller in size. I would be weary of plastic fillers and flowers.

If you are using dollar store silks then I encourage you to use one type only and use them en mass (everywhere). They will look higher end this way.

Take the time to trim floral edges for strings (this can be common on fabric flowers).

I wish you the best. Best and congratulations. If you have any other questions I am glad to help.

The best thing is to shop around on line for flower and vases. Other items can also be found pretty cheaply if you shop around. I found some great stuff at and they deliver to their stores free of charge. has nice vases, feathers, and vase fillers. Also try googling something like bulk vases. Also don't overlook, they have some great bargains, and some of their stuff is a lot better quality than you might expect.

In this era you dont have to worry about finding anything, you can easily do this by just carrying out a simple search online and you will end up with loads of useful results. Yeah, you heard it right; the best way would be to shop online for silk or artificial wedding flowers. When my brother got married, he bought these flowers from and that too at a fairly reasonable price. You can try them out as well.

Weddings FlowersApril 18, 2011
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors