Craft: Watercolor (BooBoo on My Lap)

This is a quick rendering of my cat, BooBoo, as he sits on my lap. I was lucky enough to have my watercolors and paper out. I use this picture as my profile picture on Facebook and like the comments I have received. A friend feels they know BooBoo from this painting. Also, I use him on my artist business card.

By Gary

Gary: You have a great gift, you should do something with it if you have not already.

Love Boo Boo!

BooBoo is the perfect icon for ur business cards. He reminds me of my E.T. He was 20 yrs. old when he passed. He gave us all the love he had tho. Miss him alot. I hope you are fortunate enough to have BooBoo in ur life for a looong time! Bless you, Gary

I love Boo Boo! He is a sweetie and you captured him beautifully! Best of luck in your Art future!

Crafts Painting WatercolorOctober 18, 2010
Watercolor Resist Painting
Watercolor Resist Painting
A picture of watercolor paints and paint brushes.
Watercolor Tips and Techniques
Super Bowl Party Brownies
Super Bowl Party Foods
Lap Quilt
Making a Lap Quilt