Red Highlights from Apple Cider Vinegar

My dyed black hair is turning red from an apple cider vinegar hair rinse. I decided to use a vinegar rinse to get rid of the excess shampoo; but now I am getting highlights of red in many parts of my hair that were formerly black.

Has this happened to anyone? I must admit that I like the red highlights. Is there anyway I can speed up the process of getting all of the black out of my hair? Has anyone else had similar experiences?

By Susan from Halifax, NS

Boy your problem is my answer! I color my hair and unfortunately dragged the color through the rest of my hair and now it's black and I can't remove or lighten the color and black is such a harsh color for my skin tone besides the fake that I'm 53 and it makes me look like a witch.

I'd love to know how to speed up the process too, so I'm going to bookmark your question. Sorry I don't have a solution for you though. But thank you so much for your solution to mine. Good luck to you!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringOctober 11, 2009
Apple Cider Vinegar With Apples and Cinnamon
Health Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
Woman with highlights in her hair.
Growing Out Hair With Highlights
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples