Dobey (Golden Retriever)

Dobey is 3 years old, and a Golden Retriever. I was at the end of my pregnancy and my Aunt's dog had puppies. I swore I would never get a puppy but I felt it would be the right thing for my child to have growing up! Thank goodness I got him, he now has a daughter (my daughter - seen in this photo ) He likes to sit on the front porch and watch us feed our friend, the chipmunk. He enjoys running through the sprinkler and playing with water balloons with my daughter ("his daughter").

When my daughter was learning to go up and down the stairs alone, he would push his nose under her butt to make sure she would not fall back. If she was coming down the stairs, he stood in front of her. He is the pup that everyone needs around. He is like another father to my child. Always by her side and always there to protect her. As you can see in this photo, she climbed on the char to watch the chipmunk. He needed to be there at her side.

By Trista from Waterloo, Ont, Canada

How adorable! What a good dog!

What a wonderful dog & a beautiful daughter.

That is a precious story! I love the fact that Dobey adopted your daughter when she was born. Give both of them a big hug and kiss from me and God bless all of you.

You'll win this one. It's a great article. Both are beautiful. I love your dog's name. God knew what he was doing when He made dogs.

Dobey (and your daughter) are beautiful! What would we do without our furry friends. Best wishes.

Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 17, 2009
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
🎄