Spray Glue Advice

I would like to find a good spray glue that does not yellow with time and dries non-sticky Thank you,

Melinda form NC

Answers

Hello, I own a scrapbooking store and we use a spray glue that is acid-free. It is great!!! It is called the Scrapper Spray and it's made by Creative Imaginations. I have a website with a shopping cart and it is not there for sale. However, if you want to buy it from me just E-mail me from my "contact us" section at the web page: www.lets-scrap.com. Thanks and good luck. Vivian

Crafts AdviceFebruary 19, 2005
Canned sweetened milk.
Making Glue With Milk
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 2:12:45 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.