Cook Tapioca In Your Crockpot

I have tried twice this week to cook Tapioca on the stove top without burning it. Failed both times. Tried it in the Crock-Pot and, Bravo, got it. That's the way to go and you don't have to stir it as much. But you need to check it every now and then in case you need to add more liquid.

By Jackie from Adelaide. Australia

Could you share your recipe and tell me also what kind of tapioca you use? I love it and like you had trouble with it getting scorched. Thanks, deb

I cook this in my microwave and never burn it and it cooks so much faster. Great way to do this. Also do pudding that way too. Just stir every 2 minutes and not burned either.

Hi, I would love to get your recipe for the crock pot tapioca. I haven't made it in years, and really enjoy it. Thanks, Daphna

I have never tried it but would love to! Could you post a recipe?

Does this work for rice pudding also? Usually do rice pudding in the microwave, no sticky pans or dishes to wash.

I always use the recipe on the back of the "Minute Tapioca" box. But I only use half the amount of sugar they suggest & instead of 1 whole egg, I use 2 egg WHITES instead... I use either a nonfat or a 1% fat milk (It tastes just as good as with whole milk)

---> YUM, YUM! ...Healthy & tasty, What could be better!?

* Be sure to use a REAL & high quality vanilla. That's the secret to great tapioca!

And if you want to add a bit of extra calcium & protein, add about 1/3 of a cup of powered milk to the recipe. If you do choose to add the powered milk, be sure to reduce the sugar by half because the extra milk-sugar in the powered milk makes the tapioca sweeter.

Oh Yeah, I forgot... I always double the recipe too! (& there's STILL never enough!)

So if you dump all the ingredients into your crockpot, do you set it on low or high? How long does it take?

Food and Recipes Food Tips Crockpot CookingApril 25, 2008
Slow Cooker Crockpot Bread Pudding
Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Bread Pudding Recipes
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Large Pearl Tapioca
Making Large Pearl Tapioca
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
🎉
🎄