Leave Unused Coupons for Another Shopper

When shopping with coupons, if I decide not to buy the designated product. I leave the coupon for the next buyer. I'm just paying back for what others have done for me.

By Nancy

Bless you. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of those shoppers who leave coups for others, especially when it is right near the item. Goodness has its own rewards, doesn't it.

I was just clipping coupons and had the same thought. It seemed like such a waste to just throw away a $1 coupon, so I figured I would clip it and leave it near the product for someone else to use, since I was going to be in the store anyway. (=

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingApril 22, 2001
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons