Josie and Jazz (Dachshunds)

This is Josie and Jazz. They are Weiner dogs (Dachshunds). Josie is 3 and Jazz is 11. They are both adopted.

They like to run the household! They are both snugglers under the blankets at night!

By Allison from Elmendorf,Texas

I was given a 3 yr. old dachsund in Sept. I just love her(Gracie) She too snuggles under my covers but only under the comforter! She is so attentive I am glad you have such love for your dogs too.

Ooooo - they are just precious! I, too, have an 11-year-old dachshund. She's named Missy and I adopted her about 2 months ago. I adopted a 9-month-old Golden Retriever mix about a month ago, and Missy is definitely the alpha dog in this family! Ha! I lost my two previous doggie babies one month apart in December and January, so I had to get new babies, and I think I did a good job of it. Give both Josie and Jazz a big hug and kiss from me, Missy and Goldy.

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 29, 2007
Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Long Haired Dachshunds
Grooming Long Haired Dachshunds
pom poms
Making Pom Pom Pillows
🎉
🎄