Blistex for Sore Nose

I have found that the Blistex you use for your lips works just as well for sore noses caused by allergies, etc. No more sore noses!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Do you use it on the inside or outside of your nose? My husband gets sores inside his nose and the doctor said it's from sinus problems.

The last time I used it was on my nostrils as they were sore and red. But I would put it in my nose too for any sores. It would probably help them heal. I love the cool feeling it has, and it is soothing.

I use regular lip balm around my nose and mouth (skin areas and lips) as soon as I get a cold. This helps keep your nose from getting raw and sore when you blow your nose a lot. I just buy the cheapest one there is and use my finger to brush it on the areas.

Blistex/Chapstick is also good for your cuticles, especially in winter. And it is portable!

I use Blistex for many things, sort of like first aid cream. It is good for mosquito bites. I have put it on small abrasions before applying the bandaid. It is wonderful stuff and still fairly inexpensive.

I bet it would feel good on mosquito bites, thank you for sharing that, and I am going to start using it on my cuticles too!

Robyn :)

Woman With A Cold
Home Remedies for a Chapped Nose
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentSeptember 13, 2010
A doctor examining a child with a sore throat.
Sore Throat Remedies
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for a Runny Nose
Remedies for a Runny Nose
🎉
🎄