Perfume on Pink Suede Purse

A bottle of victorias secret body spray - garden scent leaked on my brand new pink suede coach purse. It covers 1/4 of it. What should I do? HELP. Allissa from Idaho

Take it to the Coach store and ask them. Whenever my Coach purse needs cleaning/conditioning I take it into the store and they do it for me-saves me from having to buy the leather cleaners. Mine is regular leather but they probably have something for suede. I also had my purse refurbished when it began to look worn. I had to pay about $30 to send it in but it came back with new edge pieces and looks brand new. Better than the price of a new purse.

Thank you, Colleen.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousFebruary 8, 2005
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 1:35:51 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.