Cool No Bake Cake for Mom
Mother's Day is coming up and this cake is the perfect treat for the kids to make for mom! It is so easy they can make it with almost no help.
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) pound cake
- 1 (3 oz) box instant pudding
- 1 cup cool whip
- fruit (I use 2 bananas and 4 large strawberries)
- chilled chocolate syrup
- Slice pound cake into several slices about an inch thick. Prepare pudding according to directions. Mix pudding with cool whip. Chop fruit into slices.
- Layer cake, fruit and a little less than 1/2 of pudding into a loaf pan. Then top cake with remaining pudding.
- Place in fridge for about 2 hours. When chilled, decorate if desired. I top mine with trimmed strawberries in each of the corners and a few mint sprigs underneath the strawberry.
- Use the chilled chocolate syrup to write a message on top of the cake.
This is a great cake for dad and the kids to make for mom or vise versa.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 14, 2017 at 10:23:24 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us