Annika and Garth (Husky-German Shepherd Mix/Beagle Mix)

Annika is a year and 3 month old Husky/German Shepherd mix. Garth is about 4 or 5 years old and is a Beagle mix. Annika came from my brother who after getting her realized he is not a dog person. We adopted Garth from our local no kill shelter. They love to play with each other and the cat.

By Melissa from Pekin, IL

I think you and they are all blessed!!

:())

Way too cute! Please join our Beagle list. It's on YahooGroups and it's called Happy Tails.

Here is a link to the list

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails/

My beagle Molly is 8 yrs old and Lucy my Aussie Kelpie is 10 yrs old.

Raven

They are both precious! Annika seems to be a real photo hound, while Garth acts as if he'd rather be somewhere else! Give both of them a big hug from the mom of two adopted dogs and the foster mom of two more from the humane society. Thanks for sharing Annika and Garth with us and God bless you.

Hooray for you! I admire folks who give homes to unwanted dogs. We have two pups in our household, one a shelter dog and the other an unplanned, unwanted puppy. They give us joy and love every day, along with other stuff!!!! But it comes with the territory and well worth it.

Beagle Mix
Beagle Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 1, 2008
Shepherd's Pie Recipes, A classic mash potato topped shepaherd's pie.
Shepherd's Pie Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎄