Autumn Fruit Salad
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, unpeeled and diced
- grated peel of 1 lime
- 1 can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 container vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped nuts
In large serving bowl, combine apple, peel orange segments and grapes. Add marshmallows and yogurt; mix gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle nuts over top; serve immediately.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:12:55 PM on 10.0.1.100 in 943 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us