Repairing Tears in Microfiber

I need help repairing small tears in a microfiber sofa.

Crystal from Lexington, KY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Nothing available that just told me what I wanted to know. Plenty of suggestions as to where I can purchase velvet and even how to sew it when making up a garment but NOTHING on how to repair a tear.

May 19, 2006 Flag

What can I use to repair a tear in my microfiber chair? The tear is on the side of the chair.

Tonya from Philadelphia, PA

Answers:
Repairing Tears in Microfiber Furniture 05/20/2006
I would try a piece of heat-n-bond.Slip it into the tear and CAREFULLY use an iron to bond it.Be sure to match it up before you put the iron to it.
By Vicky. (Guest Post)
Repairing Tears in Microfiber Furniture 05/22/2006
I too have little tears in my microfiber couch. Where can you get "heat & bond"? I have never heard of it. Do they have it a Rag Shop or Micheals craft stores? or is it something you have to get from furniture stores?
By kimmcg

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Microfiber Sofa
Repairing Tears on Microfiber Furniture
Home and Garden Repair FurnitureDecember 25, 2007
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 8:31:59 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.