Easy as Pie Ice Cream Cake
- 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches (24 total bars)
- 1 carton of whipped topping
- Place 12 of the ice cream sandwiches in a 9 x 13 inch dish. (You may have to cut the last one and fill in with it.)
- Stir the whipped topping to add volume. Spread half of the topping on top of sandwiches.
- Place the remaining 12 sandwiches on top of the whipped topping.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the top layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put into the freezer until ready to serve.
If you want to fancy it up, you can drizzle a little chocolate syrup over each serving and top with a maraschino cherry and a sprig of mint. No one would ever believe how simple this dessert was to prepare. However, I have never been able to keep it a secret and people are always surprised to learn how easy it was to make.
By Sandy from Elon, NC
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
August 1, 20080 found this helpful
I just fixed this for my son and husband and boy do we like it! It was simple to make and very wonderful to eat! My son called it a calorie buster but boy is it good. And as hot and humid as it is in Illinois right now it goes down real smooth! Thanks
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:14:35 PM on 10.0.2.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us