Using Rocks and Shells for Decorations

Remember that natural objects can be a part of your decoration. You can have clusters of rocks you have gathered in a container - Or, in the summer, sea shells. I live by the beach now and have filled glass jars from the thrift shop with shells for lovely accents. Very Martha Stewart!

You can bottle them all you like, but I like to share! I collect shells and rocks to give to friends and neighbors, let them choose how to put them up. I like to play shells vs. shells in board games like checkers and pente. Last summer I made a chess board out of paper and collected beer caps. We kept it in a shallow box so the pieces wouldn't be blown away.

I suggest that you spread the lovely shells around, the more the merrier! Shell 'em out!

A rock painted as a garden marker.
Frugal Garden Decor
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Budget DecoratingJune 14, 2006
Polished Rocks
Polishing Rocks
Walnut Shell
Crafts Using Walnut Shells
rock painted like cat
Painting Rocks
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas