Product Review: Razor Bump Tool

I found an ingrown hair remover implement that I've had really good luck with. It's called 'Razor Bump Tool' by Moore Unique Skin Care, L.C.

It's just a little plastic tool with a hook at the end. The directions say to use the hook under the center part of the ingrown hair and it works! Before and after I use it, I clean it really well with rubbing alcohol. It's supposed to be for beards, but I have ingrown hair on my legs unfortunately and use it there with great success. And the best is it was only $1.99. I bought it at Walgreens Drug Store in Houston, TX USA, but Walgreens has stores all around the USA. Also, they have a website:

I don't know though if you can buy this tool on line, but you can try!

The back of the box the tool comes in says to use their Razor Rash Relief Cream after using the tool, but I just read this so I haven't tried it or tried to find it yet. I'll look at Walgreens first and If I have good luck, I'll let you know!

Hope you have as much good luck as I do!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareMay 13, 2008
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
razor blade
Storing Razor Blades
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator