Replacement Controls for Sunbeam Electric Blanket - Categories:

Product FinderConsumer Advice

Replacement Controls for Sunbeam Electric Blanket

I would like to know if and where I can buy dual controls for my Sunbeam blanket?
I spent over a hundred dollars for the blanket.

By Cheryl

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Look in the yellow pages of your phone book under small appliance or appliance repair and I believe they will be able to order the part that you need.

If you don't have a land line phone look under yellow pages.com. under the same heading.

If the item was defective, you should be able to get another. If not, and nothing else works, take a cell phone photo of the plug in, or the blanket to a second hand store and try and find one there.

I have never failed to find a plug in for anything I needed.

Good luck

You can also try Googling using the search term: "...sunbeam electric blanket replacement parts...", the company website should come up and you'll be able to find what you need there.

You could try to go to the manufacturer's website and try to find it on there, or try ebay or something like that

I just may have what you need! My daughter received a king size electric blanket for Christmas. She was watching TV on the couch and decided to cover up with the blanket (which was still under the tree). She left it laying on the couch when she went to bed.

By morning our boxer puppy had pretty much removed the wiring from the blanket! So... I need a picture of your connector, if they match I'll send you some brand new controls!

Susan, did you sell the electric blanket control you had? I would be very interested in it.

I just saw the dual power cord for your blanket on ebay, Cheryl.

ebay has your cords

Look on ebay i have been looking for heated blanket plugs and controls today an seen sunbeam duel controls there. Good luck

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 22, 2012
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
small bedroom
Finding Replacement Controls for a Heated Mattress Pad
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 11:55:56 PM on 10.0.1.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.