Replacement Controls for Sunbeam Electric Blanket

I would like to know if and where I can buy dual controls for my Sunbeam blanket?
I spent over a hundred dollars for the blanket.

By Cheryl

Filter Sort

By mcw 80 1,752 Flag

Look in the yellow pages of your phone book under small appliance or appliance repair and I believe they will be able to order the part that you need.

If you don't have a land line phone look under yellow pages.com. under the same heading.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 466 2,132 Flag

If the item was defective, you should be able to get another. If not, and nothing else works, take a cell phone photo of the plug in, or the blanket to a second hand store and try and find one there.

I have never failed to find a plug in for anything I needed.

Good luck

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Frugal Sunnie 11 1,695 Flag

You can also try Googling using the search term: "...sunbeam electric blanket replacement parts...", the company website should come up and you'll be able to find what you need there.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By howbarnes 26 Flag

You could try to go to the manufacturer's website and try to find it on there, or try ebay or something like that

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Susan Hall 2 Flag

I just may have what you need! My daughter received a king size electric blanket for Christmas. She was watching TV on the couch and decided to cover up with the blanket (which was still under the tree). She left it laying on the couch when she went to bed.

By morning our boxer puppy had pretty much removed the wiring from the blanket! So... I need a picture of your connector, if they match I'll send you some brand new controls!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By maymie01 2 Flag

Susan, did you sell the electric blanket control you had? I would be very interested in it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By maymie01 2 Flag

I just saw the dual power cord for your blanket on ebay, Cheryl.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By serenity 1 Flag

ebay has your cords

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Question: Replacement Cord for Sunbeam Electric Blanket

I need a replacement cord (controls) for my queen size Sunbeam electric blanket which my daughter accidentally threw away. It is a Sunbeam, # 33684 , PN 107882-002. The plug has 4 prongs of which the second one is slightly shorter than the other three. I am on social security and would hate to have to buy another electric blanket just to get the cord. Thank you.

By Jeanne

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Joan 21 301 Flag

If you Google "replacement cord for Sunbeam Electric Blanket" you will get lots of information on buying a new cord. Also check Walmart.com. If you live near a Walmart you could pick it up at the store and save the delivery charge. Either way, it would be a lot cheaper than buying a new blanket.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Sunbeam Electric Blanket Controller

By itslyndak 1

I am looking for a replacement controller for a Sunbeam electric blanket, B59351. Can anyone help? I live in Ontario Canada.

By Lynda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 22, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Electric Blanket
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 12:11:57 PM on 10.0.2.59 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsAnswers
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings