Budget For This Year's Gifts Now

Set a budget TODAY for your gift giving this year. By setting a limit and sticking to it, I've saved a ton of $. So often, don't we all just pick up a little extra and a little extra over and over? Be sure to include cards and postage. I buy blank cards with pretty pictures and include a note for most that I send.

By Laura from Mason, OH

Hey Laura, this has been on my mind so much lately. Glad I saw your post. I just wrote out my 'rest of year and Christmas' gift giving ideas. We'll see how that goes. Good ideas. OH and I live in Amelia! My hubby's mom is in Mason. How cool is that?! Take care.

I decided at the beginning of the year to make all my cards. I have done birthday, thank you, Valentine's, Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day so far. I use card stock in various colors and stickers plus alot of other craft items. I know it has saved me money and has been a fun art project as well.

Budgeting for Christmas, Santa Peeking over Cash
Budgeting for Christmas
Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceFebruary 20, 2009
Freebies wrapped as gifts.
Collecting Freebies for Gifts
Woman Consulting Her Shopping List in the Supermarket
Creating a Food Budget
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
A couple working on their household budget.
Reducing Your Household Budget
🎉
🎄