Premeasure Pancake Mix For Camping

Whenever we head to our camper, I always make a couple batches of homemade, dry pancake mix in a ziplock. I will also write on a small piece of paper the wet ingredients needed to finish the pancake batter inside the ziplock, so I know exactly what extra ingredients I will need come breakfast time. I never use mix from a box and already having the dry ingredients waiting for me saves me time in the morning, when I have to feed my hungry crew.

Source: I thought of this myself as I am not a morning person and needed something to help me get breakfast on the table faster and easier when camping.

By LisaE from WI

Cooking Over Camp Fire
Camping Cooking Tips
Travel and Recreation Recreation Camping CookingJuly 22, 2011
A pot cooking over a fire.
Camping Recipes
Children Laughing in Campground
Camping with Children
Camping Food Ideas
Camping Food Ideas
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain