Posting Recipes in a Small Kitchen

Cork Board

My house has a very small kitchen and there's nowhere to put my recipe while making something except on the stove or counter where it gets dirty. I have put up a 12x12 inch piece of cork on the front of one cabinet door so I have a place where I can tack my recipe.

By K. Cooper

Tape To Cabinet Or Use Fridge Magnet

I used to have the same problem when we lived in a tiny apartment. I'd tape the recipe to the cabinet door, or, since the refrigerator was right next to the counter, I'd stick it to the fridge with a magnet.

By Camilla

Large Chip Clip On Fridge

I have a large chip clip with a magnet, more like clipboard size that works well for putting the recipe up on the fridge.

By Susan from ThriftyFun

Use A Fork

Stand a fork in a drinking glass, with the handle down. Slide the recipe between the tines of the fork, and you have an easy recipe holder.

By zballoongirl

Magnet Clip On Cupboard Handles

I too have a small kitchen. Here's my idea and it works great for me. The handles and hinges on my cupboards are metal. This allows me to stick a magnetic clip holding my recipe to the handle. When finished baking, the clip gets placed in with my wooden spoons, spatulas, etc.

By Marian

Wooden Clothespin

What I did is I glued a wooden clothespin inside my cupboard door, just hang the recipe on there. Works for me!

By Greta

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hello,

I have a large magnet I keep my recipes clipped to on top of my stove fan. Works great. I keep several there at a time.

I also keep a typed list of recipes I use often.. (also listing the c-book they can be found in.) taped inside my cupboard door.

One c-board door is painted with chaulk paint for my groc . list.

I just started a recipe cllection for my 10 yr old daughter. I write the recipe cards out and simply insert into the album. Easily kept clean by the wipe off sheet.

Lisa , Ia.

Organizing a Small Kitchen, A small kitchen painted lime green.
Organizing a Small Kitchen
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceMarch 9, 2007
Woman holding a box for a garage sale
Posting Your Garage Sale on Craigslist
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
Family playing games.
Posting House Rules
Small Appliance Covers
Making Small Kitchen Appliance Covers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 8:14:58 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.