Chop-on-Top Pork and Stuffing Supper
- 6 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1/2 inch thick, well trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. grey poupon honey dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/4 cup Catalina Reduced Fat Dressing
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 large apples, unpeeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg. stuffing mix for chicken
Coat chops with mustard. Melt margarine in large deep nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chops; cook 6 minutes on each side or until browned and juices run clear. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add 1 1/2 cup water, dressing and carrots to skillet. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir in apples and stuffing mix. Return chops to skillet; cover. Turn off heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 4, 2016 at 3:18:27 PM on 10.0.1.36 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us