Getting Spray Oil in the UK

Where can I get spray oil (not the pump dispense we have in the UK) without paying silly prices for shipping? Thanks.

By Diane from London, UK

What is spray oil? Cooking spray?

Yes, cooking spray. I would like an aerosol spray oil to stop my cakes etc sticking. I find the pump dispense we have here fiddly and not very good. I know I can import it from USA but the shipping is so expensive it makes it not worth while.

thanks

Pam cooking spray is made by ConAgra Foods. Here is a link to send them an online email.

http://www.conagrafoods.com/utilities/contact.jsp

Once you get to the site, under the 'Request More Information' section, you can select International, and for the product you would select Pam. You can tell them where you live in the UK and ask where you can buy Pam cooking spray in an aerosol can in your area. They will email you their reply.

Great, keep your fingers crossed for me! Thanks for your help, I'll let you know what they say.

Have heard back from the company that make it and its not available in the uk. No plans to import it either. .(

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 15, 2011
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🎄