Uses for Clear Rope Lighting

After the holidays, buy clear rope lighting on sale at 75% off! Rope lighting works great when attached under a bar, cabinet or bed in the home. It looks like the bottom of the bar, bed or cabinet is glowing!

If you do craft fairs or run a business of any kind, buy rope lighting to show off your wares. It's great for your window and in-store displays! You can turn the lights to "flow" where they blink like water running, or just keep them on. I got 20 feet for only $4 last year, and the year before at my local hardware store. I also picked up some solar (Xmas) lighting at Target (for 75% off) I use all of these year-round!

Great ideas. My sister built a barn and used rope lighting for all the interior lights. It was one well lit barn!

Uses for Rope Lights
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations LightsJanuary 18, 2009
A solar light in a garden.
Adding Lighting to Your Garden
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Making a Rope Swing
Making a Rope Swing