Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Wax Paper as Shelf Liner

0EmailPrintFollowSave

Use wax paper to line your kitchen shelves instead of buying expensive shelf liner paper. It's easy and cheap!

By Lisa M.

By Jackie (Guest Post) 07/13/2005 Flag

I have used the vinyl floor tiles left over from my kitchen flooring project. I stuck the tiles down onto the bare wood of the cabinet. This really paid off in my under-sink cabinet, when the drain to the garbage disposal leaked, it was very simple to clean up there because of the vinyl tiles. I even used them to line the kitchen drawers. Then it is easy to clean my shelves and drawers with a damp dishcloth.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jackiemccann (Guest Post) 07/13/2005 Flag

I used the left over vinyl tiles from my kitchen flooring project to line the cabinets and shelves in my kitchen. It is easy to clean the surfaces with a damp cloth

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Tedebear (Guest Post) 07/13/2005 Flag

We used the vinyl floor tiles from the dollar store. By choosing a "marble" pattern, there was no matching and once done, at an economical price, the shelves are so easy to maintain.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Bella 1 37 07/13/2005 Flag

We watch for the close out on wall paper and get very good buys on it. Cleans good and works great. We also line our dressers with it. Also in the bottom where the food and pots and pans are we use vinyl flooring. Cut to size and washes so easy. Just about never needs replacing.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Elgie 5 144 01/26/2015 Flag

Even better is freezer paper. Nice width and has a glossy side that is easy to wipe off.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment