Wax Paper as Shelf Liner

Use wax paper to line your kitchen shelves instead of buying expensive shelf liner paper. It's easy and cheap!

By Lisa M.

I have used the vinyl floor tiles left over from my kitchen flooring project. I stuck the tiles down onto the bare wood of the cabinet. This really paid off in my under-sink cabinet, when the drain to the garbage disposal leaked, it was very simple to clean up there because of the vinyl tiles. I even used them to line the kitchen drawers. Then it is easy to clean my shelves and drawers with a damp dishcloth.

I used the left over vinyl tiles from my kitchen flooring project to line the cabinets and shelves in my kitchen. It is easy to clean the surfaces with a damp cloth

We used the vinyl floor tiles from the dollar store. By choosing a "marble" pattern, there was no matching and once done, at an economical price, the shelves are so easy to maintain.

We watch for the close out on wall paper and get very good buys on it. Cleans good and works great. We also line our dressers with it. Also in the bottom where the food and pots and pans are we use vinyl flooring. Cut to size and washes so easy. Just about never needs replacing.

Even better is freezer paper. Nice width and has a glossy side that is easy to wipe off.

In These Guides
kitchen drawers
Drawer and Shelf Liner Ideas
Wax Paper on Wood Table
Uses for Wax Paper
Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenJuly 12, 2005
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
candle
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Drawer Liner
Uses for Drawer Liner
A chest of drawers with clothing in them.
Make Your Own Scented Drawer Liner Paper
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 5:31:16 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.