Fisher Of Men Tic Tac Toe
This is a craft and a toy! I designed this one for sea-themed VBS, but it would be great for pool parties, or beach themed events.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes, plus play time.
- fish cut outs from the dollar store (or make your own from paper plates)
- wiggle eyes
- medium shell noodles
- acrylic paints
- tacky glue
- white glitter, optional
- gallon zipper bags
- Have kids paint 5 shells one color and 5 shells another color. Sprinkle with glitter, if desired. Let dry.
- Let kids choose a fish and put the eye on the fish with glue.
- Cut two pieces of twine about 5 1/2 inches long each and attach with tacky glue to form game board.
- Decorate the bag with stickers, along with child's name in marker.
- Store game in the bag.
- When the project is done, left them play together.
TALK ABOUT: sportsmanship and sharing.
By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 22, 2016 at 2:07:49 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us