Fisher Of Men Tic Tac Toe
This is a craft and a toy! I designed this one for sea-themed VBS, but it would be great for pool parties, or beach themed events.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes, plus play time.
- fish cut outs from the dollar store (or make your own from paper plates)
- wiggle eyes
- medium shell noodles
- acrylic paints
- tacky glue
- white glitter, optional
- gallon zipper bags
- Have kids paint 5 shells one color and 5 shells another color. Sprinkle with glitter, if desired. Let dry.
- Let kids choose a fish and put the eye on the fish with glue.
- Cut two pieces of twine about 5 1/2 inches long each and attach with tacky glue to form game board.
- Decorate the bag with stickers, along with child's name in marker.
- Store game in the bag.
- When the project is done, left them play together.
TALK ABOUT: sportsmanship and sharing.
By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 22, 2017 at 8:49:02 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us