Book About Kids Taking Over The World

I can't find title of children's book. I am looking for a 6th grade book about all adults over 12 dying and children having to take over the world and fend for themselves. It was based on a girls view.

Dr Beth from OK

I wonder if you go to this site http://answers.yahoo.com/ and ask if there is a site you can go to, and find out about books by giving a description of book. I read about one, but can't remember what it was.

Is it The Girl who owned a city?

Hey Dr Beth you made me so interested in this book I went to my library and got it today. Thanks.

From Christi's suggestion and what I read about the book, this one looks like it is the right one:

The Girl Who Owned a City

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/04 ... 1/002-8523434-1428033?tag=thrif06-20

Thank you so much That is the right book

This looks interesting, think I'll check it out--another book along those same lines you might like is "Z for Zachariah" about a 12-year old girl who survives a catastrophe by her wits, alone on her parents' farm, until one day a stranger wanders into her valley--friend or foe?...I think it's supposed to be geared toward teenage readers, but I remember enjoying it. For adults, a great but out-of-print book about surviving a disaster in America is "Earth Abides" by George Stewart, available for ordering on the Internet.

Kate

Entertainment BooksMarch 3, 2006
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Onions growing in the ground.
Growing Onions
🎄