Fog Rolling In (Catalina Island, CA)

This was taken in Catalina Island, CA on a warm spring day in March. Right in the middle of the day, with the sun shining, fog started rolling in. It was the strangest thing we'd ever seen!

By Kristi

I know just where that picture was taken. Beautiful! I loved riding the tram up to the island airport. Such sharp curves and hills! Revved up most heartbeats I think.

Last time I visited, back in '99, we simply strolled over from Catalina ferry dock to Queen Mary Hotel and signed in. I never slept better in my life in that total darkness of our room. Of course we had visited the bar up in the bow and enjoyed the music and such for an hour or two before retiring. We had to be awakened by a rap on the stateroom door by a hotel employee.

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much. We all should do it again, yes?

man in canoe with fog over lake
Fog Photos
Photos SceneryMay 5, 2011
Crochet Rug
Keeping a Crochet Project from Rolling Up
Wind Yarn with a Hand Mixer
Rolling Up Leftover Yarn
bathroom mirror
Keeping Mirrors from Fogging Up
Making Catalina Salad Dressing
Catalina Salad Dressing Recipes