BabyParenting

Baby Modeling

Category Baby

I have been very interested in getting my 18 month old son into baby modeling, But I don't know where to start? Please help,

Roopam

Mom, for the sake of the child, don't put him through it. Everyone told me how pretty my young daughter was and that she should be put in pageants. So I tried it. I spent money I couldn't afford and honestly she hated it!! Most of these so called PAGEANTS are make-money schemes put on by amateurs who take advantage of us moms who can't say NO! My daughter won 2 cheap trophies for Best Sportswear and Prettiest Eyes. You don't need a judge to tell you that your child is the most gorgeous one there. Save that money and take them AND the family on a fun vacation. THAT'S the things that make the most valuable memories and they all can benefit from it.

everybody has a pretty baby. i dont doubt your son is adorable, but why would you consider doing this thing when you can spend quality time with your son and family.

please dont do the modeling thing.

Pageants and modeling are not the same thing. And every child/family is different. If not, where would all the magazine ads, toy cartons, food packages, etc, etc, etc get children for their pictures! Do what you feel best after careful consideration of your child's personality. As to WHERE or HOW to start....I'm trying to figure that out, too!

I think my baby David is really cute, i am fond of photographing and he is acting like a modell. dont know from where to start , if you think david is cute somebody help, please