Cleaning One Inch Tiles

I have a bathroom floor with one inch tiles. How can I clean the white tiles and white grout?

Lois from Venice, FL

I use a cleaner from Watkins called "Bathroom Cleaner Plus" and an old toothbrush.

I had almost given up getting my small bathroom tiles clean when we decided to take the wallpaper down and had trouble doing so since the house is so old and so was the wallpaper. We had to purchase a wallpaper steamer machine to loosen the wallpaper. While using it I had to set it down for a few seconds on the tile floor when I picked it up I noticed the built up discoloration starting to loosen. Well I steamed the entire floor and it looks great. Not brand new but so much better than it was.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomDecember 1, 2005
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Pool Tiles
Cleaning Pool Tiles
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile
Man Cleaning Shower Tiles
Cleaning Shower Tiles