Craft Project: English Christmas Pudding Ornament
Make an English Pudding with a plain Styrofoam ball!
Approximate Time: One (1) hour plus overnight to dry
- one (1) Styrofoam ball, any size
- hot glue gun
- one (1) red glass gem/bead
- two (2) artificial flower leaves
- brown acrylic gloss craft paint
- Snow Tex
- white ribbon
- one (1) paper baking cup
- white glitter
- Paint any size round Styrofoam ball with brown acrylic craft paint, preferably a gloss. Let dry.
- Create an "icing" effect using Snow-Tex. Lightly sprinkle white glitter over wet Snow Tex. Let dry.
- Hot-glue a red gem onto the top and garnish with two silk flower leaves. (I always keep pieces and clippings of artificial flowers for projects like this).
- Hot-glue ornament onto a paper baking cup.
- Hot-glue thin ribbon around the "berry" gem for hanging.
By April from Albany, GA
May 2, 20110 found this helpful
Very cute. I don't know what English Christmas pudding is, can you enlighten me?
January 8, 20120 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 10:15:41 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us