Cucumber Slices for Insect Bites

I read on earthclinic.com about rubbing a slice of cucumber on any insect bites. I love cucumbers! I also looked in the ThriftyFun database and there are a few uses of them to get wasps away from picnics. That is something I would very much like to do. I use cucumbers anyway as flavoring for water, I drop a few into a glass of water and then put in ice after a few minutes and now I can use them for bites and prevention of mosquitoes and wasps at picnics! Here is the site on earthclinic.com where I found the tip about Insect Bites:

EarthClinic.com

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I like that site too. They have a remedy for mange that really worked on my Jack Russell.

Was it the borax and one percent peroxide one?

Mosquito Bites
Treating Insect Bites and Stings
Health & Beauty Home RemediesJuly 21, 2010
supporting cucumbers
Supporting Cucumber Vines
Watermelon
Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
Chigger on Leaf
Remedies for Chigger Bites
🎉
🎄