Thank Your Mother on Mother's Day

The best Mother's Day Card I ever received came from my son. He wrote to me when he was 14 years old and thanked me for everything he could think of that I'd taught him over the years. That was a little more than 20 years ago.

This year, I'm writing to him to thank him for all the many things he's taught me. He's been a wonderful son in every way, and has never once disappointed me in anything he's done. I want him to know how much I appreciate him for making my adventures in motherhood such a great experience.

If my own Mother were alive, I would be writing her to thank her as well. I think she knows already though.

All the best,
Julia from Orlando, FL

What a wonderful idea..Thanks...I know your Mom knows it.God Bless and a Happy Mothers Day to you.

That's an awesome gift from your son, ma'am. And awesome to you for acknowledging what HE has taught you. A lot of parents don't realize that their children can teach them nearly as many things as a parent can teach them.

Sounds like you guys have an awesome relationship. Best to you!