Blueberry Angel Dessert
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz.)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed (8oz.)
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar;' fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 9x13 inch dish; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 11, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM on 10.0.1.77 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us