Blueberry Angel Dessert
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz.)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed (8oz.)
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar;' fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 9x13 inch dish; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 12:02:23 PM on 10.0.1.63 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us