Chocolate Chip Wedding Cake Recipe

My wedding cake was the best cake I ever had. I have not been able to duplicate it for over 20 years. The "cake lady" who made it has passed and I have never been able to find anything comparable.

It was a chocolate chip cake, almost angel food like, but the icing was the best. It was a cream color and very smooth. It was even better when cold. To this day, I can still remember the "top" of the cake tasting just as wonderful when we took it out of the freezer one year later. Thanks to anyone if this sounds familiar.

By snowbells from NJ

Answers

In These Guides
Chocolate Chip Wedding Cake
Chocolate Chip Wedding Cake Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cake
Chocolate Chip Cake Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cakes WeddingMay 28, 2009
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Two tiered wedding cake with flowers on top.
Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 3:33:24 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.