Dyeing Bleach Spot In Cotton Spandex Blend Pants

How do I dye a bleach spot on a pair of black pants that are 97% cotton and 3% spandex?

Dye Nichole from Greenville, Ohio

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Depending on the size of the spot, I have dabbed a black permanent marker to camouflage stains on clothing. Also, find a small area to test spot in case it doesn't blend in well.

you can try to dye it but that bleach spot will come back after a few washes the same would be so if used marker i have had this problem i had to keep covering with marker ever 3-4 washes once bleach touches fabric the fibers are destroyed and no type of dye will hold past a few washes i dont know why this is so but that was my experience with a black coat, corodury pants, and pair of jeans i after dying i just kept my black marker handy

I think dyeing would present problems. I agree with the Magic Marker solution- you can put it right on the spot and it's permanent. I have also used Magic Marker to hide nicks and dings in black shoes....works wonders.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 19, 2007
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:50:49 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.