Riley (Mini Pin/Terrier)

Riley is a 12 week old Mini Pin/Terrier mix. I came across Riley on Craigslist and brought him home to join our family on February 2, 2011.

He likes trips to Pet Smart with Mommy, and hiding anything he can get a hold of in his bed (you would be surprised at what I find in there!). He gives loads of "puppy kisses" to anyone who will let him, and he tries to intimidate the family cats (he thinks he is a lot bigger than he actually is!). Most of all, Riley loves to chew, chew, chew on anything and anyone. Nothing is safe, especially not hands, sleeves, pant legs, shoes, and hair ties!

Riley has only been a member of our family for a month so far, but in that short time, he has brought so much joy, love, excitement, and companionship to my life!

I'm a stay at home mom and both my kids are in school all day, my husband is at work, and the cats sleep all day (and all night!). So life could be pretty lonely and sometimes depressing, but not with this little guy! Riley has already changed my life for the better.

By Amanda

He is a darling puppy, and I'm so glad he has a good home and people who love him. I wish every dog and

cat did.

Thanks for sharing Riley with us.

Pookarina

Thanks! He is definitely loved! He's an "only pup" and eats up all the attention! (We have 5 cats as well and he will even try to steal their attention at times!)

Photos Pets DogsMarch 15, 2011
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎄