Homemade Sugar Exfoliator

Sugar is a very good Exfoliator. Try this Sugar Exfoliator to get that amazing glow on your skin.

Ingredients

• 1/4 cup Ground Almond
  • 1/2 cup Oatmeal
  • 1/4 cup Sugar
  • whole milk to make a thick paste

Directions

Mix these well to form a thick paste and apply on your face/body. Keep it for 15 minutes and scrub off gently. It exfoliates your skin and will give your skin an amazing glow.

My daughter likes to wear that FAKE TANNING stuff during the summer & you REALLY need to exfoliate when you use that stuff... We used to make our own sugar (or salt) exfoliators, but now we have a MUCH simpler way to exfoliate our bods. We just take an old plastic vitamin jar or any small plastic container with a lid & fill it with PLAIN OLD SUGAR. We just sprinkle out a bit at a time on our hands & scrub with it while showering.

---> The best thing I like about your recipe or plain sugar is that unlike the other exfoliators with sugar AND OIL in them, These are not dangerously slippery in the shower.

* I swear, every time use a sugar exfoliator with oil in it, I'm scared to death I'm going to fall in the shower & break my hip or an arm!

Homemade Exfoliator
Homemade Exfoliator Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinOctober 2, 2007
Hands massaging a sugar scrub into feet
Strawberry Foot Exfoliant
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
A sugar scrub with sugar near it.
Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
🎉
🎄