Panzer (German Shepherd)

Panzer is a Four year old Long-Haired German Shepherd Dog. My sister got her before Panzer's eyes were even open. The owners were giving the puppies away to good homes where people were willing to bottle-feed them, since their mother was unable to nurse.

She likes to play in water and snow; wrestle with Pepper, our Beagle, and play hide-and-seek with my daughter, Jessica. She is smart, loyal, loving, and beautiful!

By Tammie from Kentucky

(sigh) What a pretty dog! She reminds me of our old dog, Kuma (sounds like Koo-ma, Japanese for "bear"). My parents got him as a pup in Germany, when I was a baby. He was a good dog. SMART and extremely faithful (handsome, too!). There was discussion between some folks we knew as to what breed he was German/Alsatian or Belgian Shepherd. *I* think he was a long-haired German Shepherd/Alsatian, like your Panzer.

Kuma must have died in '86 or'87. Three to four years later, when I was in high school, they had a German Shepherd sniffing the lockers. It was long-haired and looked just like Kuma. My eyed teared up. So much for being a tough high schooler! Thanks for sharing the pic. It brought back lots of good memories!

Beautiful dog!

Photos Pets DogsNovember 14, 2009
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎉
🎄