Colors To Go With Hardrock Maple Countertops

The color of my cabinets is "Hardrock Maple" the color of my countertop is "Butter-Rum". I have stainless steel appliances. I am looking for suggestions on floor color and paint color.

Please help, I have horrible design taste and do not want to mess up.

Scott from Kew Gardens, NY

Take a trip to Lowes or Home Depot and talk to some one in the paint and flooring departments.

How about ivory(slightly yellowish white)for the floor and a light shade of grey, blue grey, or sage(a light greyish green) for the walls. Get some paint chips and tape them to your walls. Paint chips are small but they will give you an iidea.

Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenOctober 3, 2007
Salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
Maple and Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipes
Maple Fudge
Maple Fudge Recipes
pancakes with syrup
Sugar Free Maple Syrup Recipes
Maple Tree
Growing Maple Trees
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 2:27:40 PM on 10.0.0.245 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.