Spa Party for 10 Year Old

Do you have any ideas for a 10 year old girls birthday? She likes Spa stuff and she is also going to have a sleepover afterward. Thanks!

Zoe from Birmingham, AL

Best Answer

When my daughter turned 9, I took her and her friends to the local beauty school. They each got a new hairstyle, pedicaure, manicure, facial and head/neck massage. It cost me $4 per child.

The price would have been more, but they offered me a special for bringing in 12 little girls. Then we went home, made our own pizzas and watched movies all night.

Best Answer

I'm a children's party planner and love these type of parties. My daughter is turning 10 on the 28th of Feb,, so we're having a pampered princess spa party! We will make lip gloss and body lotion for the crafts. Stuff-n-fluff a poodle and dress it in a princess outfit! The girls will each get dresses in a spa robe, spa slippers, and a headband (and tiara).

Then we'll, have stations: mini manicure, mini pedicure (with foot soak), and facial. After the pampering session, we'll enjoy fresh fruit, pinwheel sandwiches, veggies and sparkling flavored water. The high light will be the chocolate fountain with sweet treats! With pink chocolate of course :o) We're excited and can't wait!

My daughter had a bunch of friends over one night and we made our own bath and body products at home. I got most of the recipes from craftbits.com. They have a ton of bath and body recipes and many of them are especially for younger girls.

we had oone for my granddaughter for her 7th birthday...we used some of our make-up, did pedicures, and manicures...then had cupcake which she helped to decorate and then they played the rest of the time...everyone had a blast..and thought they were grown up..made a wonderful memory and of course we took many pictures...also, we let them do their hair...with all kinds of hair items and of course hair spray..a couple of the girls tried putting their hair on to if their heads like a princess...it was too cute..hope this helps,deb

I am a manicurist but when I was just a student all of us gave huge discounts for birthdays, girls nights, proms etc. , It was great practice for us and a great discount for our clients. So I agree with mom-from-missouri check your local college cosmetology students for big discounts.

Also the Dollar Discount stores make great places to make cute little "spa" give away bags for the girls to take home. You could include little lotions, oils, fingernail polish, stickers..etc.

she prob wants to invite hre closest bffs!Go to www.soap crafters.com there you can find free spa things too make she will have a fun time! you can allso get a book like american girl snooza palozza ! All 4 now

For my 11th birthday, I had a mini-makeover Party with hair, makeup and a disco! It was so cool, and the people who came and did it were great fun! This is her email address, and she is based in London, UK.. donna AT minimakeovers.com

Do manicures, pedicures, facials, hair and pretend to have a gift shop. You should have magazines while the persons wait.

Spa Party
Spa Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 4, 2008
Spa Water Foam
Reducing Spa Water Foam
A bowl of rose petals for soaking hands or feet.
Saving Money On Spa Treatments
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
Making a Spa Towel Wrap
🎉
🎄