Original Craft Ideas for Christmas Gifts

I need some help desperately. I need some awesome original craft gift ideas for a close friend. For the last few years we've made each other gifts and as fate would have it we've ended up making each other the same thing. One year was glass blocks, one was vases with ornaments, another was evergreen wreaths. I need an idea so awesome she won't think of it first! Can anyone help me?

Dotty from South Haven, MI

Have you seen the naplins you make in semi circles and after folded look like a christmas tree? Here are two sites to see them with instruction. One is for two kinds of fabric, and the other for single layer of fabric.

Take a glass jar, and fill it with miniature teddies. I also use photos from magazines, craft books, websites, words "teddy bears" and from fabric.

Then, I tacky glue on the lid. When dry, I cover it with a fabric circle and pretty ribbon.

Then, I make a nice label in round for the top, or one in card stock for the hang tag that says

"Mixed Beary Jam"!!

Or, do the same thing with dolls and older "apple faced" dolls and call it Pickled People!!

Or, do the same thing with miniture stuffed animals and call it "WildLife Preserves"!!

Crafts ChristmasDecember 8, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A woman wrapping Christmas gifts.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows