In Memory of Little Bit (Long Haired Angora)

Little Bit (AKA Bitsy) is 14. He is a Long Haired Angora. Got my pet from my daughter and granddaughter when we met. He loves cheese, sleeping, watching birds and being the King of the House. We lost him recently and I just wanted to share him with all of you.

By Crafty Chrissy from Oshkosh, WI

I'm so sorry about Bitsy. If you've never read "The Rainbow Bridge" maybe now is a good time. Hope it helps

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Dear Chrissy,

I am so sorry about your wonderful fur-baby. I know how you feel. We lost two of ours last year, Our "Sophie" & "Woobie" there are on this site if you want to look at them. We miss them terribly.

Hugs, Sherri, Tucker, Punnie & Bears

A beautiful kitty! We're so sorry for your loss. Losing a dear pet is like losing a best friend. We hope your memories can give you some comfort and in time that you can share your heart and the love that you had for Little Bit with another pet that needs you. Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Sorry for your loss. He was beautiful and what a sweet face.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a beautiful pet like Little Bit is heartbreaking. Please visiting this website. There is an extensive section on Dealing With Grief which may help you get through this agony. Lots of tips and advice as well as telephone numbers for counseling if you need it. Its all free Good luck. http://www.tributememorial.net

It is never easy to lose a beloved pet. I am sure this kitty was very loved and knew it, and gave much back to you. I hope one day soon you will take another leap of faith and open your heart to a shelter cat who is in need of tlc. Bless you!

Long Haired Cat
Photos of Long Haired Cats
Photos Pets CatsNovember 13, 2009
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄