Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Water Repellent for Clothing

In the 80's, a co-worker of mine sold some type of water and stain repellent for clothes, shoes, etc. I thought it was an amway product but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. It was such a great product, as our uniforms were always clean and never had stains on them. Water literally rolled off our shoes. I cannot think of the company. The can was white and black I believe. Does anyone know what I am trying to find? Thank you for any help.

Yankgirl from Cape Coral, FL

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By anna (Guest Post)10/06/2008

You can buy a spray can of waterproofing at Wal-mart. I found it in the sports/camping department. I'm not sure if you can use it on clothes.

By (Guest Post)10/02/2008

The product was removed from the market because it was toxic and hazardous to the health of humans.

By SunshineRose (Guest Post)10/02/2008

I have used scotchguard on kids clothes to repel water. At daycare my son's mittens didn't soak though with the scotchguard.