Spencer (Cat)

Spencer will be 16 this April. Fourteen years ago, I didn't like cats at all, but my son thought it was a good idea to sneak one into the house! Now that Spencer is pretty old, he mostly sleeps. He does have a chirpy bird toy that he likes to bat around,and he JUST discovered he has a tail! I believe he thinks he's a dog. Spencer does not behave like a cat in any way, well, except for using his litter box ;-)

By Lauren F.

White and tan cat sleeping on back of couch.

Spencer is a lucky cat! Thanks for taking such great care of him.

You and Spencer are both very fortunate to have had such a nice long life together. You have obviously taken very good care of one another, and we're hoping you have many more good years as "best buddies".

He's a very handsome kitty and looks to be a real sweetheart.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

When one has an intelligent, responsive, verbal cat, he or she is part monkey, part human, part human and part dog! The interaction between us and our pet cat is extraordinary. Jim and I lost our precious cat/friend. She was all those things I wrote above. We wish your beloved Spencer excellent health until the day he goes on to the other side. And then, may the Lord comfort you and your family deeply.

Pet Cat
Pet Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsApril 18, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume