Pruning a Jasmine Plant

I have a night blooming Jasmine that I planted less than a year ago and it has grown very large. I do not know how to prune it back. Can anyone send some advice?

Heidi from Largo, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have a confederate jasmine growing in front of my sir conditioner unit on a lattice fence. My husband got happy with the hedge clippers and cut all the branches of the plant back to the lattice and left ugly long scarred tips of plant. Will it bloom this year and what can I do to fix what hubby ruined? It is a big plant but there aren't many leaves left now. Looks really bad.

A Flowering Jasmine Bush
Growing Jasmine
Home and Garden Gardening Pruning AdviceMarch 17, 2009
Pruning a Rhododendron
Pruning a Rhododendron
Pruning a Hedge
Pruning a Hedge
Dracaena Tree
Pruning a Dracaena or Dragon Tree
Pear Tree
Pruning a Pear Tree
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:13:11 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.