Fabric Slipcover Too Shiny

My armchair slipcover fabric is too shiny. The store owner told me that would disappear after washing it in cold water. It didn't. Help please.
Jacky

By Jacky from Los Angeles

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you have a receipt and/or have a good rapport with the store owner I would return the slip cover or simply 'gently' rough up the fabric with a fine grade pumice stone.

If the store owner told you that the shininess would come out and it didn't, then I would take it back.

Shiny Pink Fabric
Making Fabric Less Shiny
Home and Garden Repair FurnitureApril 19, 2010
Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
chair slipcovers
Making a Slipcover
Ironing Polyester
Removing Shiny Iron Marks on Polyester Clothing
dog with shiny coat
Keeping Your Dog's Coat Shiny
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:14:25 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.