Making Money Flowers

Is there a place where I can order the supplies for the money flowers? I need to make quite a few and I'm looking to buy the supplies wholesale. I need the stems and calyx.

I have used the Dollar store when I was making a few, but it becomes too expensive when I need to make 100. If there is a place to order the supplies? Please let me know.

By scotty69 from Gold Canyon, AZ

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dollar store is a great start.

Crafts PaperAugust 13, 2009
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Blue balloon flowers.
Growing Balloon Flowers (Chinese Bellflower)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:20:19 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.